4 tablespoons of oil, butter, or ghee (1 tablespoon for each pie)
4 tablespoons of sugar (1 tablespoon for each pie)
4 tablespoons of uncooked sesame seeds (1 tablespoon for each pie)
Start with the dough, Divide into 4 equal pieces.
1- Roll out the prepared dough into a flat disc.
2- Spread oil or butter on dough. Cover with sugar.
3- Roll dough into a pencil-like or thin rope-like shape.
4- Roll the dough into a swirl, snail-like shape.
5- Dip the dough into sesame seeds.
6- It is preferable to cook this pie in the conventional cooking oven because the sesame seeds will burn on the griddle or convex disk. Preheat the oven to 200 C (400 F – Gas mark 6). Bake for 5 to 8 minutes.
7- Serve at room temperature.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- sesame seed bread recipes
- arabic bread lebanese recipe
- arab recipe for sesame bread
- sesame bread lebanese recipe
- sesame arabic bread
- seasme arab bread
- lebanese sesame arabic bread recipe
- lebanese bread with sesame
- crackly arabic flat bread with sesame seeds
- black sesame seeds bread recipe
- arabic sweet sesame bread recipe
- arabic sesame seed bread recipes
- arabic foods with sesame seed
- arabic bread with sesame recipe
- arabic bread with seasme seed