1 cup Almonds, blanched & toasted
3 x Garlic cloves
1 med Onion, coarsely chopped
2 tbs Olive oil
12 oz Mushrooms, halved
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Pepper
1/2 tsp Thyme
* Chop the toasted almonds in a food processor until they resemble very fine breadcrumbs.
* In a large skillet,saute the onion & garlic in the olive oil until the onions are tender. Add all the remaining ingredients.Saute for approximately 5 minutes. The mushrooms need to be limp.
* Transfer this mixture to the food processor & process with the almonds.
* Chop well until you have a thick paste.
* Place the pate in a shallow dish & surround with crackers,melba toast, pita chips or French bread slices.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- www kishik com
- thoom recipes
- lebanese almond pate
- almond lebanese dishes
- almond pate dessert
- can you make thoom with olive oil
- how to make thoom
- sambousik pate